In Need of Trash Enclosure Gates? We’ve Got You Covered with Our Specialty Steel Products in IndianaMay 3, 2018 4:22 pm Leave your thoughts
Many cities have ordinances that require the use of fences or screens around commercial dumpsters. These trash enclosure gates can help keep a friendlier, more attractive appearance around commercial properties while also providing other benefits for business owners.
We are pleased to offer these trash enclosure gates among our selection of specialty steel products in Indiana. Here are a few of the benefits associated with these gates:
- Your customers will appreciate it: Customers can be turned off by the sight of piles of garbage and debris around your property. An attractive trash enclosure will keep your garbage out of sight, which increases the visual appeal of your property and helps you avoid scaring away customers. This ultimately leads to more profitability and a better position in your market.
- Some areas require the use of enclosures: You should check your city ordinances about the rules associated with dumpsters on commercial properties, but there are many municipalities that require the use of trash enclosures on commercial sites. A common element of these rules is that the garbage must not be directly visible from the street on the side of the building on which customers enter. If you don’t want to have to move the location of your dumpsters, enclosure gates are a good option to keep them where they’re at while still abiding by local ordinances.
- Keep away dumpster divers: While there are some municipalities in which dumpster diving is illegal, there are many others in which it is not, meaning people could come digging through your trash at any time of the day. Not only could this result in people tossing items out into the street, but it could also be a rather unsightly occurrence, having people digging through your dumpsters right in front of customers who are walking into your building. Putting up trash enclosure gates prevents dumpster divers from being able to get at your bins.
- Keep dumpsters in place: If you live in an area that gets severe weather or high winds, trash enclosure gates can help you keep your dumpsters in place and secure them when the winds get strong. This also ensures the bins will not move around and slam into other parts of your property, which means you can prevent some serious potential damage.
- Keep animals away: Dumpster divers aren’t the only pests you have to worry about when you have dumpsters on your property. Raccoons, possums, rats and other animals like to try to get into dumpsters in search of food. That is at best a nuisance and at worst a serious health issue you need to take into account. Trash enclosures keep these pests away, ensuring greater safety for your customers.
For more information about the benefits of trash enclosures, we encourage you to get in touch with our team today. At Benchmark Fabricated Steel, we have a wide variety of enclosure options among our selection of specialty steel products in Indiana, which you can customize to fit your needs.
Categorised in: Specialty Steel Products
This post was written by Writer